3281 S. Highland Drive, Suite 804
Las Vegas, NV 89109
United States of America
Las Vegas, NV 89109
United States of America
- Email Us
- (702) 605-0800
- (855) 932-3973
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Media One Pro. By accessing, browsing and/or using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Use of Sites
You agree not to use this site or its Content for any illegal or unauthorized activity. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or other technology to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree not to use this site or its Content for any commercial purposes. You agree not to crawl, spider, scrape, or otherwise deploy automated agents or other technology to collect, harvest, mine, or otherwise interact with this site, unless you a) uniquely identify your technology by means of the user-agent field in every request header, b) provide a clear point of contact for the operation of those systems and c) follow standard robots.txt and other standard crawler-management policies. You agree that we can, at our sole discretion, prohibit such automated activities.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Media One Pro and others.
Your privacy is important to us. All information gathered by us from you in connection with your use of this site is subject to the provisions our Privacy Statement. We do not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy practices of those sites to which we link and, therefore, you agree to read the privacy policies of those sites.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
By providing links to other sites, Media One Pro does not guarantee, approve or endorse the services or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the Media One Pro website in question.
Media One Pro does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor does it represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
You assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator.
• A valid credit card is required to open an account on mediaonepro.com.
• The service is billed on a monthly basis in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no credits or refunds for partial months of service, or months unused with an open account.
• If you subscribe to any of the paid portions of the Services, you understand that once you have become a Subscriber, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your credit card will be charged based on the subscription program (e.g., annual, monthly, etc.) you have chosen.
• Payment is due on the defined recurring billing date. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due.
Cancellation and Termination
• You are solely responsible for canceling your account by contacting Media One Pro via email at support at www.mediaonepro.com/contact.
• Upon cancellation all of your data and stored information will be deleted immediately and cannot be restored.
• If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
• Media One Pro, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and immediate archival or deletion of all data in your account. Media One Pro reserves the right to refuse service to anyone in its sole and absolute discretion.
• In the event you choose to terminate services prior to completion of the contract term, Advertiser agrees to pay an early termination fee equal to the greater of 50% of any remaining amount to be paid or one (1) full month’s fee. In the event collection proves necessary, the Advertiser agrees to pay all fees (including all attorney’s fees and court costs) incurred by that process.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: SERVICES AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE FUNCTIONS OF AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR- FREE; (ii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (iii) THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, VERACITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY THAT SUCH CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES WILL BE FREE OF MATERIAL THAT IS OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKED SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.