Designed. To Perfection.
Media One Pro has a team of experienced Graphic Designers that have the skills to make your virtual dreams into a graphic reality. From Website Design to Corporate Identity (Logo, Business Cards, Brochures), we can design the graphics you want and need.
At Media One Pro, we have experienced Web Designers who can help guide along this process. Through our simple Web Design Questionnaire, we are able to put together a layout that best suits your needs and preferences.
We know that there is more to a website than just making it look pretty. We want to know first and foremost, “What is its purpose?”. For many of our business customers, it comes down to the bottom line: Increasing Sales.
So how can we build a website to accomplish that objective? Luckily for you, we’ve thought about this plenty of times already. Over a dozen years of experience has taught us what the crucial elements are in order to build a website that is not only pleasing to the eye, but also one that makes the customers choose you over your competition.
You don’t have to have any graphic design experience. Heck, you can have bad taste AND be color blind! At Media One Pro, we’ll do all of the design work so you can focus on your business.
Here are the steps to take in building your website:
Step (1) Watch our Start-up Video
Step (2) – Register your domain name
Step (3) – Choose a Theme
Step (4) – Call us to go over Web Packages and Pricing
- Assessing the needs of business owners or individuals
- Evaluating current marketing plans and operational procedures
- Researching the Industry and its popular search term strategies
- Analyzing the Competition and determine an effective online marketing approach
- Demonstrating ways to use the Internet (and software) to increase sales and brand awareness
- Implementing superior resolutions based on our clients’ needs and their financial arrangements
- Providing services such as domain registration, hosting, and other related online services
- Offering quality customer service and maintaining the functionality of all developed sites/programs
E-Brochures are great to use for:
Product Catalogs Tradeshow Informational Portfolio Showcase Seasons Greeting Cards Promotional Newsletter Touch Screen Applications Online Instruction Manuals Photo Albums In todays information driven world, keeping your clients and prospective clients informed of your new products with custom and affordable tool like eBrochure are a high impact cost effective marketing tool for your business.
Advantages of e-Brochures :
Affordable compared to a normal brochure which turns out to be very expensive due to high cost of printing. Easy to duplicate and distribute. An E-Brochure is very easy to modify and update. Easy and convenient to distribute, either on a CD or send a link by e-mail.Call Us Today!